Phase II Restrictions
Please take the time to read and understand these guidelines. I take this very seriously as I care about the health and safety of all my clients. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in your appointment being cancelled.
I ask that everyone is responsible, respectful and honest until we can get back to normal.
- Please answer the screening questionnaire provided by Shared Health Manitoba prior to your appointment. If there is any recommendation to get tested, please email to reschedule your appointment.
- Clients are required to come to their appointments alone. Please do not bring any guests.
- When you arrive please remain in your vehicle and text or call the shop. To keep everyone at a safe distance we will let you know when it is safe to enter the studio.
- If you are feeling sick or slightly unwell or have been around someone who is sick please email me and we will reschedule your appointment. If you show up sick/showing any symptoms of being sick your appointment will be cancelled.
- Clients must use provided hand sanitizer when entering & exiting the shop.
- You are required to come to your appointment wearing a mask. I will have disposable masks available for clients who do not own a mask.